Again, one of thos rare picture posts that I didn’t think I would do when I started this project, but a colander sums up work today. We have had a lot of rain in the last 24 hours and as a result we seem to have a couple of leaks coming through the ceiling. It’s led to quite a bit of hassle in terms of desk moves and notifying people. Upon asking others in the building one of the comments I was given was that the placed leaked like a colander. How long it takes to resolve this issue would be anyones guess, but I’m suspecting that it will be a number of weeks at least until the matter is resolved.